[Lazarus] English lazarus book available.

Antônio antoniog12345 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:53:40 CEST 2011

Rosa Riebl, the editor, has sent me a huge contract with obligations that I
am not sure I could meet. I do not have a corporate structure. In addition,
she has no rights over the book in English, she has said that the rights
belong to a Dutch publisher. The contract she has sent forces her to give me
an English translation, but it is not the one you have.

I see trouble on the horizon.

Antônio