[Lazarus] English lazarus book available.

Antônio antoniog12345 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 23:29:29 CEST 2011

If you agree, and if the book is sold on the LazarusBrasil.Org site, I could
translate and publish it myself.  I could pay 10% for the authors too. The
price of the book would be equivalent to 50 euros. But I need a written
permission from the authors to do so, the ISBN Agency requires it. Every
author must agree and send me an authorization (the process is a bit
boring). You could send me the cover page image too, on which I should make
some modifications.

Probably it would be in 14.8cmx21cm format, in two volumes. I think the
Brazilian market is worth.

Antônio