[Lazarus] Several issues - Call Stack

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Mon Jun 6 13:02:00 CEST 2011

On 06/06/2011 12:43, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Martin schrieb:
>
>>> When I open the History window and turn it off, the Call Stack works
>>> as it should.
>>>
>>> It would be nice to have the History turned off by default, as
>>> before. Where should I look for that?
>>
>> Unfortunately I still need to implement such an option.
>>
>> IMHO, it would be best to have it fixed....
>
> Perhaps in TSnapshotManager.Create, where FActive:=True seems to cause
> the wrong behaviour? The History Power button toggles just this property.

The callstack issue is actually caused by the thread window.. even with
snapshots off, if the thread window is open, the error occurs.
Snapshots, just force the threads to be loaded, even if the window is closed

As for "snapshots being on by default" I see not fault in this.
As for "no global/persistent config for snapshots 9and/or other debug
windows), on the list, but not highest priority