[Lazarus] Presentation of Portuguese Comunity of Lazarus

lazarusportugalwebmasters at gmail.com lazarusportugalwebmasters at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:55:41 CEST 2011

This community is principally for users of Lazarus from Portugal. But we
haven't any proble accepting that the users wite text in hour site in
Brazillian portuguese. This is the same language, just change the dialect.
Em 08-06-2011 14:57, Paulo Malheiros escreveu:
> On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 22:52 -0300, Marcelo Borges de Paula wrote:
>> I won´t restart this discussion again.
>> Refer to:
>> http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2011-January/060070.html
>>
>> Other portugueses made their point then.
>> So, in the same manner, to not confuse people with the portuguese
>> language differences, it should
>> be clear what "dialect" they are talking about.
>>
>> Marcelo.
> I really didn't caught this discussion. I was curious to known what
> happened.
>
> Thanks
> Paulo
>

>> Paulo Malheiros paulo.malheiros at fe.up.pt wrote:
>> Wed Jun 8 01:48:38 CEST 2011

>> files,
>>> When was this? Historically a pt-br and pt-pt version should exist
>> since
>>> there were some differences between both countries (e.g., as is the
>> case
>>> of UK and USA)

>>> In fact that same agreement you mention is coming into effect
>>> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Language_Orthographic_Agreement_of_1990), but in Portugal it is still in transition, so both forms of writing are still>accepted/used in everyday life.

>>> Why? Are they not Portuguese (the people of Portugal)? So it is
>> correct
>>> when they say "Portuguese Community of Lazarus", also a "Brazilian
>>> Community of Lazarus" is correct. Don't confuse with the "Portuguese
>>> Speaking Community of Lazarus" which should represent all the
>> portuguese
>>> speaking people of the World.

>>> Same here :-) Google be damned...
>>>
>>> Paulo
>> --

# #lazarus-br em irc.freenode.org Lazarus, o pascal ainda tem futuro.
<http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org>
# Comunidade portuguesa Lazarus, Delphi, Lazarus e Pascal.
<http://www.lazarusportugal.org/>
# IRC online <http://lazarusportugal.org/doku.php/irc> ou #lazrusportugal
em irc.ptnet.org