[Lazarus] Dynamic loading of a custom sqlite library

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sat Jun 11 09:10:50 CEST 2011

On Friday 10 of June 2011 10:22:34 Max Vlasov wrote:

> Looks like it's linux-only patch introduced at around 2004
>   http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-hacker/2004-09/msg00083.html
> so was not a good idea to update rtl\unix\dl.pp :)

But would be ok to add it to documentation of dynlibs, that someone can use
that flag under linux if have similar problem. I had same problem with sqlite3
and double installation of it under fedora 1.system one 2.xulrunner one,
always had crashes if firefox is started before I use my app. With that flag
it's fixed.

zeljko