[Lazarus] EmbWeb: Moving between webapp type caveats

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sun Jun 12 18:02:46 CEST 2011

Thanks for answering, however the problem is not yet solved.

> The whole point of fpweb is to abstract away the source of the information
> of the request.

I know, but as I said something that works across the webapp type (like the
base url) should exist.

> The Application.ApplicationURL is set to this.
> In a webmodule, the module's URL is available in BaseURL.

Doesn't work. Application.ApplicationURL is empty in both embedded server
and CGI (I put it in a unit because of the ifdef in used units). The BaseURL
of the module works, but without the preceding URL (hostname and port) it's
kinda useless for URL generation.