[Lazarus] Two key sequences little difference (to Delphi)

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 17 08:12:23 CEST 2011

Marco van de Voort schrieb:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 06:46:22PM +0200, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>>  ?? ecBlockIndent: Ctrl-K+I
>>  ?? ecBlockUnindent: Ctrl-K+U

IMO this is the real factor that should be adjustable: whether changes
in the modifier keys (CTRL, ALT...) should matter or should be ignored,
in the remainder of the sequence. I'm used to keep the required modifier
pressed for the rest of the sequence.

Of course ignoring changes will limit the number of different key
combinations, but this must be acceptable for users with such habits.
The default shortcuts should consider that restriction, and not assign
essentially different actions to e.g. ^K^I and ^KI. The second choice
should remain open for really different shortcuts, like both ^INS and ^C
for COPY.

DoDi