[Lazarus] Two key sequences little difference (to Delphi)

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:55:10 CEST 2011

2011/6/17 Alexsander Rosa <alexsander.rosa at gmail.com>

> Former Wordstar user detected... :-)

Rather a long-time borland user :)

Another topic about keys. I'm long-time proponent of using ctrl-alt-arrows
for Find Next/Previous Word Occurrence. I had to create expert for this in
Delphi, in Lazarus it can be assigned immediately so no questions here. But
when I created the expert, I also added a key sequence for copying the word
at cursor (used Ctrl-Alt-Insert for this). Currently there's no such command
in Lazarus (or at least I did not find when searched in Key Mappings tab).
There are already "Select Word" and "Copy", but as long as I see, one can't
assign two commands to one key sequence. So can such command be added to the
list of available? I don't feel confident about this if I'm the only one who
will use it :) but from my delphi experience I can tell that it saves a
little every time, and when dozens of identifiers are copied, the saved time
can be noticeable.

Thanks

Max