[Lazarus] Two key sequences little difference (to Delphi)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:43:36 CEST 2011

On 17/06/2011 11:31, Sven Barth wrote:

> Seems so... I prefer Ctrl+I (indent) and Ctrl+U (unindent) ^^

:-) How strange. I thought the Tab key for indentation was quite
popular, seeing that many editors support it.

Then again, comparing my keyboard shortcuts to anybody else is probably
not a good idea. I use the Dvorak (before that Programmer Dvorak)
keyboard layout (with Caps Lock remapped to Backspace), so many
"standard" key combinations makes no sense in Dvorak. eg: Ctrl+C is a
two-hand shortcut under Dvork, but one-handed under Qwerty. For
Cut/Copy/Paste, I use the old CUI key combo standard.

>From memory, I believe the Ctrl+I and Ctrl+U is what Delphi IDE uses.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/