[Lazarus] fpGUI, OpenGL, WebGL

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Jun 21 12:40:43 CEST 2011

On 06/20/2011 06:57 PM, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Then I suggest that you contact the maintainers of fpgui directly or
> use the Lazarus-other mailing list for these off topic posts.
While I do know that fpGUI itself is not distributed within the Lazarus
svn, Lazarus can provide the fpGUI Widget type selectable in the project
options (and as said in the original message I only refer to this
"Lazarus-" Type of fpGUI, not the "stand-alone" version. That (and the
fact that I esteem fpGUI a very decent (work in progress) part of
Lazarus, I did suppose that further viable extensions of same should be
discussed here.

-Michael