[Lazarus] First impressions of Lazarus under Mac OS X

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:25:24 CEST 2011

On 06/24/2011 06:50 AM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Apart from that I'm still waiting for *full* support of negative display
> coordinates, as occur on my multi-monitor system :-(

I'm starting to think that a better idea than the multi-monitors setup,
is just one damn huge display. For example, the 27" iMac has a
2560-by-1440 resolution. That’s 78 percent more pixels than the
21.5-inch iMac display. So one HUGE display should be just as good (or
even better) than a multi-monitor setup - without the many multi-monitor
issues.

Now if only I can figure out how to multi-boot an iMac between Mac OS X
and Linux. Better do some web searching.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/