[Lazarus] ComboBox Bug

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:09:54 CEST 2011

See if Suse 11.4 comes with a program called gtk-demo (Suse 10.0 does).
(Just try running it form a commandline).

It has a combobox demo in it, with sources.
You could modify the source to make the combobox empty, build, run and
see if the bug is also present.
Then you can sent in a report to their bugracker.

Bart