[Lazarus] Project options corrupts resource

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Mon Jun 27 13:31:14 CEST 2011

On 27-06-11 11:31, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Al 27/06/2011 11:19, En/na Koenraad Lelong ha escrit:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just installed Lazarus 0.9.30 Win32 on Windows7 64bit.
>> I opened and compiled a project made with Lazarus 0.9.28 on Windows XP
>> 32bit. Everyting is fine. But when I try to change some project options,
>> I get an error message :
>> CygnusTest.pas(27,1) Error: Error while compiling resources
>> CygnusTest.pas(27,1) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module,
>> stopping
>>
>> I found that just clicking Project Options and then OK does this.
>>
>> What can I do to recover my project ? Fortunately, I did not do big
>> modifications.
>
> Try removing the icon. Then re-add it.
> If that doesn't work, remove the "{$I projectname.lrs}" from the lpr
> file, then do the above again (remove/re-add the icon).
>
> Bye

Thanks for your response, but I can't get it to work.

I resored an older version. There I have the same problem so I can
experiment.
What I have seen :
opening the project I have the program-source containing the
startup-code which includes {$I CygnusTest.lrs}.
When I go to Program Options and just click OK that line disappears.
Compiling then fails.
I tried to remove the icon and adding it back but that does nothing to
resolve my problem.

I tried something from scratch and that works fine.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong.