[Lazarus] Can't build lazarus for QT

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Mon Jun 27 18:31:42 CEST 2011

Still this same error:
/usr/lib/lazarus/0.9.31/ide/lazarus.pp(1,1) Fatal: Can't find unit
Interfaces used by Lazarus

I have permissions to this folder because I can rebuild with GTK2 interface
without errors.

On ubuntu with gnome (GTK2) I have lazarus installed too (but revision 31377
instead of 31388 and FPC 2.5.1 instead of 2.4.4) but I can rebuild to QT
without errors, so maybe this is some bug in revision 31388 (which is not
compiled from SVN, but downloaded from snapshots page)