[Lazarus] Can't build lazarus for QT

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Mon Jun 27 21:14:04 CEST 2011

I don't know if I can attach screenshot here but I try (it should be as
attachment). I see only disabled "close" button and some "save" button with
3 dots (on click it ask me where to save file but I don't know where and
which name to set). On gnome (lazarus from SVN) I have "OK" button next to
"close".