[Lazarus] Can't build lazarus for QT

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Mon Jun 27 22:01:46 CEST 2011

I have empty revision in about, but filename is
lazarus-0.9.31.31388-20110626.i386.deb.tar, downloaded yesterday. I
temporary try create debs from svn which I have on ubuntu and copy them to
kubuntu virtual mashine

BTW: I have two questions about QT in lazarus
1. If I sent compiled QT executable to my friend (which has kubuntu, so he
has QT) he will run it without external librarys? (like libQt4Pas.so etc)
2. I notify that application popup menus have no icons and trayicon have no
transparency. Is this known behavior or this is because I have LCL GTK yet?