[Lazarus] Rebuilding the Lazarus

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 12:38:01 CEST 2011

Tommi Prami wrote:

> If the last project contains components that Make did not compile for
> me, I need to open or make new clean project (and abort the loading of
> the previously active project).
>
> Then I have to run the "Build lazarus with profile : ..."
>
> Then I am good to go.
>
> I was pondering that could I do this from the Command-line.

I'm doing this for the SVN component so that I've got it on systems
where rebuilding the entire IDE is slow. However, it relies on having a
prebuilt makefile, and while this appears to be portable there's
obviously scope for problems. I added a cryptic note on
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LazSVNPkg showing what files are
affected.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd