[Lazarus] does anybody knows whats up with zeos?

Eduard Filipas eduard.filipas at volja.net
Tue Mar 15 20:06:34 CET 2011

hi

does anyone know whats with zeos group are they still active? maybe
someone here can help me ....i was ask to write small program that saves
data in msSQLexpress 2005 but zeos query does not return my local
characters..i took problem to zeos group but i havent got reply
jet...and alpha release is quite old and i was unable to register at
forum ..found some mail adresses thou...did write...

win xp 64 bit / win7 64 bit
lazarus 9.31
zeos 7 apha
mssqlserver express 2005 / 2008

i tried on two comps: xp with sqlserver2005 and win7 with 2008...