[Lazarus] ide hangs...

Eduard Filipas eduard.filipas at volja.net
Wed Mar 16 14:26:14 CET 2011

- win7 64 bit
- lazarus 9.31 svn:29379 32 bit

last thing i remember doing was opening "lazarus (debug)" and now IDE
hangs when i try to open it normaly ..lazarus debug says that there was
some problem ..with last loading project and offers me a choice to load
a new one..

so i opened new project and added files to it but now in project options
|forms newly added forms are not listed as available..

also after restarting ide Datamodule is graficly represented as a form..

i receive folloving error

[Content]
Stream=TDataMain: Root=:TDataMain
Error reading TDataMain.LCLVersion: Unknown property: "LCLVersion"
Stream position: 658

if i can do anything to help further let me know..