[Lazarus] datamodule shown twice...

Eduard Filipas eduard.filipas at volja.net
Thu Mar 17 12:48:59 CET 2011

hi
in topic "ide hangs" you can read what been going on with my Lazarus...
as you know my ide hanged i managed to get it back ...had some problems
with datamodule not finding ancestor been shown as Tform that was solved
by ide but now i have shown datamodule twice in project options|forms
...can i just ignore it? or should i again make new project and add
files to it ? and then again question raises do i also add lfm files to
the project or just pas files..thank you.