[Lazarus] Lazbuild and configuration files

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 23:39:47 CET 2011

I've got a handful of systems here where, for various reasons, I run
lazbuild rather than the IDE when I want to compile a project for test
purposes. In general this works well.

A couple of days ago I ran lazbuild on a system where I do occasionally
run the IDE, but found myself in trouble because I had changed the name
of the Lazarus directory.

In a situation like this, the options appear to be (i) run the IDE or
(ii) edit the XML configuration file by hand. Is there a (iii), e.g. a
parameter to lazbuild that tells it to update a configuration file
before it uses its contents?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk