[Lazarus] FW: Accessing USB HID from Lazarus programs?

Peter Williams pewilliams2010 at live.com
Sun Mar 20 20:14:00 CET 2011

Hi Bo,

I found these 2 links with google. They discuss the unit libusb which seems to work (I have NOT tried it myself).
http://laurensdelangeelectronics.blogspot.com/2011/01/interfacing-with-usb-parallel-port.html
It appears from the article that it only works as a linux superuser. I suggest that it would probably work in Windows.
http://www.mail-archive.com/lazarus@lazarus.freepascal.org/msg08338.html

PEW