[Lazarus] Move simple types away from Graphics unit

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:15:59 CEST 2011

I am trying to write widgetset-independent version of TAChart
(and encourage BGRABitmap author to do the same).

To achieve that, Graphics unit should be removed from the dependencies.
However, it contains various enumerations which I would like to continue using.
For example: TFontStyle, TFontStyles, TPenEndCap, TPenJoinStyle.

I would like those definitions moved to GraphType or, better yet, to FPCanvas.

--
Alexander S. Klenin