[Lazarus] svn2revisioninc on multiple architectures

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 11:15:21 CEST 2011

Would it be reasonable to expect  make clean  to delete the
svn2revisioninc binary, since this is only used during the build process?

I've just been reminded of this one when using a tarball containing the
stable Lazarus sources on various machines to get them up to date- as
soon as I moved it from x86 to PPC  make bigide  tried to use the
left-over binary.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk