[Lazarus] the new menu "source"

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:21:28 CET 2011

Martin kirjoitti perjantai 11 maaliskuu 2011 23:24:31:
> [...]
> Items that definitely do not belong there:
> - insert from char map

Yes, first I thought that all the "Insert ..." items should be in one place but
actually they could be split. I will look at it.

> - upper/lower selection
> - tabs to spaces / spaces to tab
> - indent selection (this does no source specific indent, the indent
> works the same for all kind of files)
> - break lines
> - sort selection (Imho rather unlikely on source, far more likely on
> data like ini files...)
>
> For those last items I can find absolutely nothing, that connects them
> with "source"

Please update to a newer trunk version.
They have been in Edit menu already for some days.

Message Composer actually inserts the composed message to source.
It belongs to Source menu quite naturally.

I was thinking if JEDI code format belongs there because it has many sub-
items. It is only affecting the source though.

Juha