[Lazarus] FPDoc editor and document placement

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:58:36 CET 2011

On 13 March 2011 09:59, Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1@***> wrote:
>>> Problems arise with branches.
>>
>> For example?
>
> When I work in a local branch, and find something worth to document, then
> this documentation is added to the branch and removed when switching back to
> another branch.

Don't you use git? If you do, the change are carried over (unless the
branch you are switch too, has different changes to the current
branch). If the latter, simply use 'git stash' and 'git stash pop' to
carry changes over - that if you didn't want to commit them for some
or other reason.

  - Graeme -