[Lazarus] Problem with creating debs

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Mar 14 16:08:53 CET 2011

Vincent Snijders <vincent.snijders at gmail.com> hat am 14. März 2011 um 15:46
geschrieben:

> 2011/3/14 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
> >
> > dibo20 at wp.pl hat am 14. März 2011 um 14:37 geschrieben:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am trying create debs like always by calling "create_lazarus_deb.sh"
> >> script. [...]
> > I fixed the compilation of the gtk1 interface and the script now only
> > compiles the default widgetset (gtk2).
>
> Do we still need this script. make deb in the Lazarus directory works too.
It seems "make deb" has higher requirements:

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: quilt fpc-source
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: (Use -d flag to override.)
make: *** [debbuild] Error 3

Is there a flag to build it without installed fpc-source?

Mattias