[Lazarus] More explorations with tiOPF

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 08:48:20 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-15 17:32, Henry Vermaak het geskryf:

> I've actually enjoyed this thread up to now, but it's getting up to
> the flamebait and fud stage.  Facebook primarily uses MySQL, as do
> many other of your "toy" applications.

As far as I know (I read it recently - I'll look for the link) Facebook
uses a custom written database, not MySQL. Same goes for Google's Gmail.
It's not even a relational database, but some "new" hybrid database type
optimized for there specific data.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/