[Lazarus] does anybody knows whats up with zeos?

Andreas Berger Andreas at TheBergerClan.org
Wed Mar 16 11:38:08 CET 2011

At the moment there is only one developer with little time, so things
are very slow. In the last month 2 people asked how they could help so
maybe things will start moving again.