[Lazarus] the new menu "source"

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Mar 16 13:10:36 CET 2011

On 16/03/2011 10:56, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Martin kirjoitti lauantai 12 maaliskuu 2011 03:06:48:
>> I'd still say indent should go back, but not a big issue.
> I moved items in main menu some more.
> I also added Source sub-menu to the editor's popup menu and reorganized the
> items as in main menu. IMO It is quite good now.
looks great,

minor ideas:

I would change some ordering. e.g

Indent/unindent block: currently come after upper/lowercase sleection. I
would move them to the top of that particular menu-section. That is
   ------
    Indent selection
    Unindent selection
    Uppercase Selection

I believe there are more often used (and more often looked for) than the
upper/lower entries. So they should be first. And also items right after
the divider, are more outstanding, easier to find.

just my 2 cents (another 2 cents from me)

Martin