[Lazarus] the new menu "source"

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:19:25 CET 2011

Op 2011-03-17 11:49, michael.vancanneyt@****be het geskryf:

> So F2 is not really a good choice.

Well, in the default "Lazarus" key mapping, F2 is undefined, so there is
no problem in using it.

Then again, is any key mapping a problem - after all you can customize
your key mappings to suite your needs. I know my key mappings are
anything but standard, because most default keyboard shortcuts (in any
application) are near impossible to type easily with the Dvorak keyboard
layout. The world has gone Qwerty crazy! So I remap keyboard shortcuts
to what I find easy to type.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/