[Lazarus] fpchess

Brian Chalega da Silva brianchalega at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:26:52 CET 2011

To communicate with internet chess servers that are compatible with ICC/FICS I know zippy
but it is for engines, and not for human players, the code are embedded in the xbord/winboard interfaces:
http://tim-mann.org/zippy.html
(and, of course, it is not written in Pascal)
But the software behind FICS is free software, and many interfaces are free too.

I will try to improve the project but I'm still a newbie in Lazarus.

And I don't know if I should do that but I comment the line {$R *.res} to make
the program to compile, I'm using Fedora 14 64bits. I guess you compiled in windows, right?.

Regards,

Brian Chalega da Silva