[Lazarus] Get JPEG from TAChart in CGI app

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:58:18 CET 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 04:46, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
>> Why do you think so?
>> TAChart should be prefectly capable of rendering on bitmap-based canvas.
>
> Because both TCanvas and TBitmap suppose a GUI. TFPCustomCanvas does not.
>
> Yes, I know about the 'nogui' widgetset, and no, I don't think that's a
> proper solution.

Hm. For me GUI means "graphical user interface" -- that is, windows (aka forms),
interacting with mouse, etc.
I have just committed a demo which does not have any of this,
and yet successfully draws TChart to a file -- see previous mail.
Maybe for you GUI means a different thing?

--
Alexander S. Klenin