[Lazarus] FPC and Lazarus on ARM

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Mar 28 13:09:16 CEST 2011

On 03/28/2011 12:43 PM, Marc Weustink wrote:
> look at the no_root_squash export option
Thanks a lot ! I'll try this.

>> - Unfortunately, on the Slug, automount does not seem to create the
>> subdirectory given in the /etc/auto.xxx file denoted by
>> /etc/auto.master, so that I can't automount the USB disks yet :( .
>
> submounts need to be reexported
> Unless you are using nfs4 and have some option enabled (haven't
> figured that one out yet)

Hmm.
I'll recheck, but in fact this had been tested without any NFS binding.
Just trying to mount a volume on an USB stick, which I had been able to
mount easily with the "mount" command.

And even with nothing mountable available, I think the appropriate mount
points given in auto.xxx should be created by "autofs" just when staring
it.

Thanks again,
-Michael