[Lazarus] Error during Lazarus rebuilding 0.9.30

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:48:09 CEST 2011

On 27 March 2011 18:37, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:18:43 +0100
> Frank Church <vfclists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >[...]
>
> Do you know about the include file clashes of Indy?
> This creates such errors.

> Compile with -vut to find out which include file conflicts and rename
> it.
>
> Mattias

After following your suggestion it appears that the packages are added twice
to staticpackages.inc.

kgrid uses printer4lazarus and dbflaz, and they appear twice in the
staticpackages.inc. I opened the file and realized that they are duplicated.

I went into the IDE and removed them ie uninstalled them, yet when it comes
to building the IDE again they are duplicated yet again in
staticpackages.inc.

The IDE appears to be generating the error that staticpackages.inc cannot be
found, when it appears that the error is a duplicate file name error.

Another thing I want to ask - is the -pcp directory the normal location for
staticpackages.inc? I thought it would be in the installation directory.

staticpackages.inc(4,16) Error: Duplicate identifier "PRINTER4LAZARUS"
staticpackages.inc(4,16) Error: Duplicate identifier "printer4lazarus"
staticpackages.inc(8,7) Error: Duplicate identifier "DBFLAZ"
staticpackages.inc(8,7) Error: Duplicate identifier "dbflaz"
componenttreeview.pas(44,18) Fatal: Can't find unit ComponentTreeView used
by ObjectInspector

Frank Church