[Lazarus] [OT] About licences

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:07:03 CEST 2011

Hello Lazarus-List,

Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 10:25:38 AM, you wrote:

K> About Audorra/Acinerella... how can be Audorra under MPL if the use of
K> acinerella make the project GPL?
K> So, if I use Audorra, that links acinerella, shouldn't be that
K> acinerella clauses apply only to audorra?

The code belong to Audorra (own written code) is MPL/GPL/LGPL (you
choose), but when used with Acinerella everything is GPL only. If you
use Audorra with Acinerella your software is GPL too (mandatory due
viral activity of GPL).

They clearly shows in the web page:

Please remember: When linking against libraries, which are licensed
under the GPL (like Acinerella), your project automatically falls
under the same license.

--
Best regards,
 José