[Lazarus] PascalScript

Juha (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:38:26 CEST 2011

Eugen Bolz kirjoitti tiistai, 29. maaliskuuta 2011 18:48:20:
> you could try ScriptEngineII, it is far more powerful than PascalScript. ;)
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/scriptengine2/
> http://www.delphipraxis.net/140590-scriptengine-ii-v-0-6-a.html (german
> delphi-forum)

I tried to compile this Scriptengine2 but it also has x86 assembly.
What is going on? It should be very possible to create a script engine without
assembly but both PascalScript and Scriptengine2 use it.

I am not planning to use scripting in my own programs but I try to figure out
how much work is porting a 3-D program called DeleD for Lazarus.
 http://www.delgine.com/

It has some libraries included in its source tree which are already ported to
Lazarus, and I planned to just replace them.
PascalScript is one of those libraries.
Assembly code also in the ported version of PascalScript is a setback now.

Juha