[Lazarus] Lazarus Help

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Mar 30 09:57:22 CEST 2011

On 03/30/2011 09:34 AM, Sven Barth wrote:

> If you follow the link in the second mail after Graeme's (leading to
> the wiki), you'll see that the second one (language keywords) is also
> supported.

saying

"This feature exists since 0.9.15 and requires the FPC sources installed
locally."

So "installing  the FPC sources locally" correctly might do the trick.
Even though I always use the most recent FPC and Lazarus and thus I do
have the FPC sources from the svn, I only vary rarely manage to get any
decent help when pressing F1.

I know myself to always be too stupid to use any user-friendly features
of any devices or software :-( .

-Michael