[Lazarus] Two source code editors (bug?)

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sun May 1 02:52:23 CEST 2011

On 01/05/2011 01:43, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:

> Well, I figured out how to move the files from the 2nd editor window to
> the main one.
>
> Now, the 2nd editor window is empty...but every time I open my project,
> that window is opened also. How can I eliminate that window from my
> project?.

If you close the window (normal "X" close button), and save the project,
then it should be kept closed.

However, if you use the docking manager, then it may not be so easy.
Last time I checked (quite a while ago though) the dockingmanager was
buggy, and didn't allow closing the window.

A none docking IDE should only open the window, if there is at least one
unit to be loaded into it => so moving them all to the one primary
window, and restart should also solve it.