[Lazarus] wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org have problem with mysql

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Tue May 3 16:52:04 CEST 2011

Am 03.05.2011 16:22, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:

> As for Florian's issue with the "corrupted file system". I would highly
> suggest he investigates why the problem occurred in the first place, so
> that it can _truly_ be fixed.

The machine suffered multiple UPS failures recently and one suspision is
that the fsck run did not find all errors. Further, it is a years old
Ubuntu 6.06 LTS install which ran first on a physical machine and later
on the image was imported into a xen vm. Moving all services to another
vm with a fresh and new ubuntu install (windows trick ;)) is on our todo
list. But you know ...