[Lazarus] Run Without Debbuging Shift+Ctrl+F9

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 6 08:34:14 CEST 2011

On 05/05/2011 19:15, Flávio Etrusco wrote:
> Second biggest issue is nor git-gui nor smartgit want to let me create
> a patch from the revision :-/ Guess I'll have to go the cmdline way
> :-$

Makes no sense, but the follow should work:

----8<-------------8<-------------8<-------------8<-------------8<----

Creating and emailing a patch
=============================
If simply want to fix something small and email a patch to a mailing
list on NNTP server, you can do the following:

$ cd lazarus
$ git branch myfeature
$ (edit files)
$ git add (files)
$ git commit -m 'Explain what I changed'
$ git format-patch origin/upstream

More tips can be found on my wiki:

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/wiki/wiki.cgi?p=git-tips
http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/wiki/wiki.cgi?p=git-howto

...and for some fun with git and repository statistics...

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/wiki/wiki.cgi?p=git-and-repository-statistics

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/