[Lazarus] OT : Wanted demo to generate and walk through a 2D in 3D simple graphics.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 7 11:10:55 CEST 2011

2011/5/7 Peter Williams <pewilliams2010 at li****>:
> Does anyone here have any code that does this? Maybe you have written a demo
> like this in the past, or know of one.

There are many game developer books covering this topic. There are
even Pascal implementation of Wolfenstein 3D and Doom 3D. Just google
a bit and you should find it. I have seen and read about these years
ago, but they should still be floating somewhere on the net. I even
went as far as implementing a 3D algorithm (of the original Doom 3D)
described in one of my game graphics books - by creating a 2D maze and
rendering it in 3D.

There is also a Pascal / Delphi Game Developers website somewhere -
maybe you will find more help there.

  - Graeme -