[Lazarus] fppkg front end

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Tue May 10 10:41:06 CEST 2011

On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 01:24 +0200, Darius Blaszyk wrote:
> Here's a first version of a graphical front end for fppkg. Currently it supports all basic commands. It's my plan to extend this front end in the future and at some time support lazarus packages as well.

I didn't looked at it yet, but how does it works? Does it call fppkg on
the command-line?

I'm happy that you are doing all this work, that way I don't have to do
it. ;)

But my plan was to do one of the following:

A: Install the fppkg units, so that these can be used to create
frontends to fppkg
B: Create a fppkg-lib, so that that one can be used to build
fppkg-frontends.

Question is what is the best option?

Joost.