[Lazarus] [OT/Readability] Re: Error: Generics without specialization cannot be used as a type for a variable

David W Noon david.w.noon at ntlworld.com
Wed May 11 13:39:48 CEST 2011

On Wed, 11 May 2011 12:20:29 +0100, Lukasz Sokol wrote about Re:
[Lazarus] [OT/Readability] Re: Error: Generics without specialization
cannot be used as a type for a variable:

>On 11/05/2011 07:40, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
[snip]
>> Very good email clients that don't try and screw too much with ones
>> emails and formatting are: The Bat, Sylpheed and PM-Mail 2000.
>
>I'd rather go on writing an add-on to Thunderbird that fixes the
>issues than switch the mailer :))))))

I have been using Claws-Mail, a fork of Sylpheed, for some few years
now.  It is *WAY* better than Thunderbird, especially if you use
cryptographic signatures, as I do, and/or encrypted emails.

[snip]
>OTOH no mention of EXIM there ;)

Exim is an SMTP server, not a mail reader (MUA).

Dave  [RLU #314465]
david.w.noon at ntlworld.com (David W Noon)