[Lazarus] Sorting StringGrid by column click

Juha (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:05:38 CEST 2011

Alexander Klenin kirjoitti maanantai, 9. toukokuuta 2011 14:42:04:
> But what if the user wants his own images for sorting?
> Then again, maybe there are no such users...

One option is to add published properties ColumnSortImageUp and
ColumnSortImageDown.
The user could set them to point his own images. If not set then the default
images would be used. It would be very flexible but requires 2 more properties
which may confuse some people.
What do you think?

Other thing:
If someone has nice glyph images for the columns, I will apply them.

Juha