[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.29, Project/New Project/Custom Program?

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu May 12 18:05:59 CEST 2011

 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> hat am 12. Mai 2011 um 17:12
geschrieben:

 > On 12/05/2011 15:34, Bernd Mueller wrote:
 > >
 > >  Perhaps the file type .pas could be added to
 > > the file type combobox in the save dialog.
I added a filter list.

 > I have created a patch months (maybe even over a year now) where the IDE
 > has user defined File Dialog filters and file extensions. Usage is
 > exactly for things like you mentioned. For reason beyond me that patch
 > was not accepted, but it is still in the Mantis Bug Tracker.  I still
 > use that patch in my local copy of my IDE though.
Yes, and it is a nice dialog.
But as far as I remember it lacks the ability to update defaults. For example
the file group "project" was extended from *.lpr to *.lpr;*.dpr. The patch
stores the default values to the config file, but a good config file should only
contain the non default values.
Just an idea: Maybe instead of storing a simple list it can store the extensions
for each standard item plus the list of custom items.

 Mattias