[Lazarus] OT : Wanted demo to generate and walk through a 2D in 3D simple graphics.

Peter Williams peterericwilliams at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:00:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Kjow <antispammoni at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/5/12 Kjow <antispammoni at gmail.com>:
>> Otherwise it is
>> multiplatform (Windows [32/64], Linux [32/64], MacOSX).
>

> I forgot a thing, you can rotate the view by clicking in 3D view and
> moving mouse. If you click with both mouse buttons simultaneusly
> (left-right) and move the mouse up and down you can zoom in/out (you
> can use scroll wheel also)
>
> PS in my last post: Otherwise -> Moreover.

That's exactly what I need. Would you mind please archiving it and
uploading it to http://hotfile.com -- file sharing website.

Also, what changes would need to be made to allow the user to user the
arrow cursor keys to move forward and backwards (up and down arrow)
and turn left and right (left and right arrow)...? Such that the user
can move through the maze?

That's really the only change that I can see that needs to be made.

I also need to source code please.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Peter