[Lazarus] fppkg front end

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Fri May 13 12:15:21 CEST 2011

I finally finished the Lazarus version of fppkg. Please review and test. In the zip file you will find a modified version of fppkg, I have created a separate patch for these changes (19348) . Once committed I will cleanup this patch again and it could go for commit if approved of course.

Regards, Darius