[Lazarus] Trying to get the svn v ersions of Lazarus and FPC running on Windows

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 13 17:03:57 CEST 2011

On 13/05/2011 17:01, Michael Schnell wrote:

> I do like git better than svn, but AFAIK the git server does not support
> http protocol and I'm behind a firewall and can't use the git: protocol.

No idea where you got that information from, but it is WRONG.

The available URL's via GitHub are:

 FPC
  https://github.com/graemeg/freepascal.git
  git://github.com/graemeg/freepascal.git

 Lazarus
  https://github.com/graemeg/lazarus.git
  git://github.com/graemeg/lazarus.git

No firewall should have problems with HTTPS.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/