[Lazarus] fppkg front end

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 14 22:43:39 CEST 2011

On 14 May 2011 18:42, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> lnet-light version for now. It's not very easy to work with two people
> on a project, using numbered zip files in a bug tracker as versioning
> system...

I know this might sound old, but git works perfectly for such cases.
SourceForge, GitHub, etc all allow public git repositories - big or
small. I have done just that with fpprofiler some months back. I
wanted to make many changes and the bug tracker and subversion wasn't
up to the job. A small github repository was created where I could
work with ease. Then later that code was merged back into wherever
fpprofiler now lives (some other subversion repository).

  - Graeme -